Fun jar for baby blocks is one of the popular baby
gift packing crafts and baby holiday crafts.
Fun Jar for Baby Blocks
One of the best ways to make use of old, recyclable jars is to turn them into a kind of storing place for baby blocks. Known as fun jar for baby blocks, this particular craft is very easy to make and can also serve as the perfect way to pass some idle time. Since the craft is very simple, you and your child can make it together as well. the best part of the craft is that most of the materials required for making it are easily available at home, eliminating any need to go to the market. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start making the 'fun jar for baby blocks, with the help of information provided below.
How To Make Fun Jar for Baby Blocks
Things You Will Need
- Acrylic Paints
- Any Empty Transparent Plastic Jar
- Picture Cutouts From Magazines, Christmas Cards or Cartoons
- Silk Flowers, Sea Shells, Fake Jewellery and Things to Embellish
- White Craft Glue
- The first step starts with removing all labels from the jar and cleaning it properly.
- Apply white glue to the front side of the picture and cartoon and paste it to the inside of the jar so that it is visible from outside.
- Paste the pictures in such a way that it appears smooth and there are no gaps left.
- Paint the inside of jar to provide a background to the picture collage once all the picture dries.
- Using your imagination and creativity add ribbon and other decorative items to the lid and rim of the jar.
- Now, fill it up with baby blocks making it an excellent gift package for growing babies.