Wedding Photo Album is one of the handcrafted
wedding memory keepsakes. Learn how to make wedding photo albums
Wedding Photo Album
Wedding is the special moment of an individual's life, which always remains fresh in the mind. A beautiful wedding photo album preserves those precious wedding moments, for the lifetime. If planned, then a wedding photo album can be a great wedding gift idea. The album would also make perfect wedding gift for close friends. It will certainly be appreciated by the people, who do not value a gift by merely its price, but by the thought and hard work that are put, to make a creative handcrafted wedding album. Given below are the list of things required and the method of making a wedding photo album.
How To Make Wedding Photo Albums
Things You Will Need
- ½ yard of 1" or thicker ribbon
- 4" x 6" or smaller size photographs
- Acid-free parchment paper
- Acid-free photo adhesive tape
- Color inkjet printer
- Decorative paper such as Vellum
- Heavy black cardstock
- Hole punch
- Self-adhesive photo corner
- The first step in making a wedding photo album is the proper selection of the photographs. This is the very first step that needs to be done before you start this project.
- After selecting the photos, you may want to scan and edit them before pasting to the wedding album. So, check whether any editing is required or not.
- Cut the parchment paper and cardstock in the size 9 1/4" x 5", the size of the album.
- Search for decorative border templates on Internet and print it onto Vellum or other decorative paper as a cover of the wedding album, so that the first photograph of wedding album is visible through the cover of the album. Then trim the Vellum to 9 1/4" x 5" size too.
- Draw a margin of 1 1/4" from the left-hand side on the cover, parchment paper and cardstock using faint pencil marking for the 'gutter' space, so that it can be used while bounding the wedding photo album or book.
- Punch holes on each paper in such a way that they are centered in the gutter.
- Glue the photographs on the center of the parchment paper using the photo adhesive tape attached to their backsides. Also Place four self-adhesive photo corners to your photos.
- Arrange the photographs in the desired order, put the printed cover as the front cover sheet of the album and cardstock as the last page of the wedding album.
- Lace ribbon through the holes and tie it in a bow form on the front side of the album. Trim ends of the ribbon diagonally.
Comment On This Article