Valentine's Day Gift Basket is one of the most
romantic gift decoration ideas. Know how to decorate gift baskets
Valentine's Day Gift Basket
Valentine's Day gives you the perfect opportunity to confess the inner feelings of your heart to the person you are in love with. Why not express your love on this special day with a special gift, something made by your own hands? It will certainly become priceless and will touch the heart of your lover. So, what you need to do is, devote a little time for creating this special gift and make your beloved feel really special and important. One of the best ideas would be to make a Valentine's Day gift basket. This beautiful and special basket is easy to make and will impress your beloved. You use the delicate pink color as the Valentine's Day theme or even go for the bold red color, associated with love, depending on your choice. Read on to explore giving instructions for making a Valentine's Day gift basket.
How To Make & Decorate Valentine Gift Baskets
- Assorted Gift Items, such as Chocolates and Candles
- Fresh Pink or Red Flowers (preferably Roses)
- Narrow Pink or Red Ribbon
- Small Gift Basket
- Soft Net Fabric in Pink
- White Ribbon
- White, Red or Pink Filler Material
- Weave white ribbon through the sides of the basket starting from the bottom.
- Weave narrower pink or red ribbon just above it.
- Repeat till the basket's sides are completely woven with ribbons.
- Continue to wrap the last ribbon on the basket's handle and at the end shape it in a bow and trim the ends.
- Use the soft net fabric to line the Valentine's Day gift basket.
- Fill the basket with filler material and then put the gift items in the basket.
- This pretty ethnic gift basket will look even more beautiful and delicate if fresh flowers are added to it.
Comment On This Article