Turkey Balloon for Thanksgiving is one of the
Thanksgiving balloon crafts. Read how to make Balloon Turkeys here.
Turkey Balloon for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is an official holiday celebrated in Canada and US. On this occasion, people arrange dinner for their family members and friends. If you have also invited kids for dinner, along with their parents, then you have to think about few activities to entertain these little guests. What about making crafts, which can keep them busy for a long time? in this context, turkey balloons make an interesting kids' craft. It can be easily prepared, taking even less than an hour. Children will love to dress their turkey balloons and later, can use them for Thanksgiving party games as well. One such game idea can be a race, where all the kids have to bop their turkey balloons to the end line, without letting it fall. Whoever reaches the line first, wins. Let us know how to make the craft.
How To Make Balloon Turkeys
- 1 Small Oblong Yellow Balloon
- 1 Large Round Red Balloon
- 1 Small Round Red Balloon
- Acrylic Paint in Different Colors
- Masking Tape
- Paint Brushes or Marker
- Rubber Band
- Inflate the large red balloon and tie a knot with the help of a rubber band at the end to make the turkey's body.
- Inflate yellow balloon a little so that it can become the turkey's head, with half of it a little less inflate as the turkey's beak.
- Tie the knot at the end of the yellow balloon along with the smaller red balloon (do not blow up this one) tied to its end as the wattle of the turkey.
- Tie the knots at the ends of the head of the turkey and the body of the turkey.
- Cut the cardboard feet with the help of scissors and attach them to the turkey using masking tape.
- Children may paint eyes, feathers, dress and face of the turkey with the help of the marker.