One of the car and travel craft projects, Travel
Activity Box for kids is one of the travel fun crafts for children.
Travel Activity Box for Kids
Are you tired of keeping small kids entertained during a long drive? Do you find it very tricky and challenging? If the answer is yes, you do not need to worry any more. Use a bit of your creativity and start making a travel activity box for your kid. The activity box may require some time and effort of your part, but will surely keep your children bust while traveling, since it acts as a great entertainment tool for them. You can personalize the box for your children, by decorating it according to their taste. You can also use the travel activity box as a gift for a child too. In fact, small kids would love to receive it as their birthday gift or Christmas gift. Read on to know more about travel activity box for kids.
How To Make Travel Activity Box for Kids
Things You Will Need
- Cartoon Stickers
- Dry Erase Markers
- Felt Cloth
- Fun Snacks
- Hot Glue
- Magnet Clings
- Metal Lunch Box with Handle
- Paint Color
- PVC Vinyl with Chalk Board Surface
- Small Toys and Puzzles
- White Contact Paper
- Firstly you should choose the metal box in such a way that it fits into your child's lap.
- Glue PVC Vinyl chalkboard to one of the larger inner surfaces of the travel box.
- When it is firmly fixed, prime it with chalk and then wipe it out with a damp cloth. Children can write on it, draw on it or do anything on this board with chalk.
- On the other larger inner surface, attach the white contact paper. This can be used to write.
- Put small toys and puzzles for the child in the box and some fun snacks for them in the box.
- Add a layer of cardboard that should fit into the travel activity box easily and Paint scenes on both sides of the cardboard.
- Paint a road through a city on one side with traffic lights, zebra crossing and school signs and a road through hills and forests on the other side. Children can drive small cars on these roads for hours.
- Decorate the outside of the box using paint colors and cartoon stickers. The bottom outside part of the box can be used to play with magnets.
- Do not forget to paint the name of the child in the box and after doing so close the box.
Comment On This Article