Origami Square Paper Bowl is a practical paper
folding craft. Learn how to make paper bowl here.
Origami Square Paper Bowl
Are your kids going to have a party soon? Why not let them make their own bowls for the party. Yes, you guessed right! We are talking about origami square paper bowls. These disposable bowls can be used to serve pastries, cakes, chips and other snacks in your kid's birthday party. You may also use them to keep your knick-knacks and make your desk organized. This paper craft is sure to be loved by your little kids and will keep them busy in their vacations as well. All you need to make these paper bowls is a regular sized paper and little creativity. Now, if you are still confused as how to start making origami square paper bowls, just go through the method given below. We are sure that the information given below will help you make the craft.
How To Make Paper Bowl
- Standard-sized Rectangular Paper
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise.
- Again fold it in half widthwise and press with finger to form the crease.
- Open it up.
- Fold the corners (towards the first fold) to join the center of the paper.
- Press with fingers to get a tight crease.
- Now open the first fold and use your finger to push its upper side to meet the center point.
- Repeat with the other fold.
- At the bottom, you will be able to see the separated folds projecting from the triangle.
- Open the sides of the triangle the other way, so that the separated folds are now to the center.
- Fold the bottom corners of the paper to meet the central crease.
- The upper corners are to be folded upwards and the bottom corners are to be folded downwards.
- Remember to press tightly with fingers for tight creases.
- Now fold the upper portion paper at the bottom side of the triangle, once in thirds and then again.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Fold the tip of the triangle to the center of the bottom edge and press tightly.
- Press the folded tip with a finger while use the fingers of the other hand top open up the bowl.
- Let all the crease lines straighten up.
- Release the tip too and let it open up.
- Here's a perfect square bowl to serve the chips in.
Comment On This Article