Safety Pin Bracelet Jewelry is a jewelry craft
for small kids. Know how to make kids bracelet accessory craft here.
Safety Pin Bracelet Jewelry
In case you are going to a party, but don't have the money to buy a gift, resorting to crafts is always the best option. One of the most inexpensive crafts comprises of a safety pin bracelet. Made mostly out of safety pins, it proves to be a very economical gift idea. Such bracelet is liked by kids, teen as well as ladies. It carries enough 'cool' quotient to please kids and teens and enough style to keep the ladies happy. So, what are you waiting for? Just take out some safety pins, along with a few beads, and start making the craft. The bracelet is very simple and easy to make and looks like a real jeweled accessory. No doubt it even makes a wonderful gift and party favors for young girls. Young ladies can sport this sparkling bracelet on festive occasions and kids can make it as a befitting gift for their mothers and sisters. Let us know more about the bracelet.
Kids Bracelet Accessory Craft
Things You Will Need
- Beading Elastic
- Golden 4 mm Round Beads
- Golden Safety Pins
- Needle nose pliers
- Size 0 Sparkling Beads
- String safety pin through one sparkling bead, one gold bead and another sparkling bead.
- Close the safety pin and crimp the head using a needle nose plier so that it cannot open up.
- Make as many safety pins as you need go around your wrist and arrange color combination of sparkling beads well.
- Take a piece of beading elastic and fold it in half. String it through the coil of one safety pin and through its head and then through the head of another safety pin and its coil.
- Alternate directions of safety pins and continue stringing until you get the bracelet of desired size.
- Tie off the ends and trim the remaining elastic and you are ready with an attractive bracelet.
Comment On This Article