Recycled May Basket is one of the May Day gift
craft projects. Decorating May Basket is an easy craft for kids.
Recycled May Basket
May Day is celebrated on 1st of May as the International Worker's Day worldwide. People celebrate this day by presenting interesting gifts to each other. You can also make this day special by making May Day crafts for your dad, working mom, friends, neighbors, maids, servants and any service providers around you. There are many May Day craft ideas which can be easily made by kids. Recycled May basket is one of these easy crafts. It is an easy trash to treasure craft and makes excellent surprise May Day gift for your friends and neighbors. It can be made in very less time and is quite inexpensive. Given below are methods of preparing this elegant and beautiful May Day Basket.
How To Make May Day Basket
- Empty Containers with Large Opening
- Colored Construction Paper
- Hole Punch
- Silk Flowers
- Take an empty container with large opening and clean it well.
- Now wrap the colored construction paper around the container.
- Use pencil to draw different shapes on construction paper of different colors such as flowers, stars, triangles, moon and circles and so on.
- Cut them out and glue them on to container randomly.
- Punch two holes at the top of the container on either sides and tie a ribbon through them to make the handle of the container.
- Fill it with the pebbles to give support to the flowers to stand erect.
- Now, place the silk flowers in it.
- On the morning of May 1st, hang these May baskets on the door handles of those whom you want to present this gift.
Comment On This Article