Potted plant for teachers is a trash to treasure
craft for kids and recycle craft for Teacher's Day.
Potted Plant for Teachers
Teacher's Day is a great occasion to express
gratitude and thankfulness to your teacher and what better way to
articulate the feeling than with a gift. Gifts, have long since,
dominated the art of expressing thanks. This Teacher's Day, let your
kindergartener make a special gift for his/her teacher. A personalized
potted plant can be one of the best bets. Apart from being easy to make,
it is extremely good to look at. You can grow the plant at home in a
plastic jug, milk jug or any other creative vase idea, planting them at
the beginning of the school year and your child can help to take care
and water the special plant for his teacher. It will definitely make a
special teacher appreciation gift. Read on to know how to make potted
plant for teachers, as a gift for Teacher's Day.
Recycle Craft for Teacher's Day
Things You Will Need:
- Acrylic Paint of Desired Color
- Assorted Decorative Items
- Clear Contact Paper
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue
- Marker of Any Color
- Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Potted Plant
- Small Gift Tag Size Colored Cardstock
- Paint the pot and let the paint dry completely.
- Tack decorative items such as beads, buttons, silk flowers, gold
and silver rickrack and braids to the pot in any design and pattern
- Punch a hole near the top edge of the cardstock and thread ribbon
- Glue photo of the child to the card stock gift-tag in the upper
center and write his or her name and school year on it using the
- On the back of the cardstock, write 'Thanks for Helping Me Grow!'
- Laminate the gift tag with clear contact paper.
- Tie the ribbon around the neck of the potted plant.