Origami Whale is an interesting paper toy for a kid. Read this article to know how to make an origami whale.
Origami whale is a very simple, yet beautiful craft that you can make as a gift for your kid. It is not at all expensive and can be made using simple paper, crayons and scissors at home. So next time your kid asks for a new and different kind of toy, you need not to go the market and spend extra bucks. Simply turn to his craft box and make and interesting and beautiful origami whale for him and see how excited he gets. Also, instruct him on how to make this interesting origami whale. This way, whenever he has an art and craft class, he can make this interesting toy from a simple piece of paper.
How To Make An Origami Whale
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- A Pipe Cleaner or Curling Ribbon (for the antennae)
- Make a square piece of paper. For making a square, fold one corner of a piece of paper over to the adjoining side. Now cut off the small rectangle peeping out of the square (which is folded into a triangle).
- Once you have a square with you, fold two of its opposite sides over, so that they meet at the fold.
- Now, crease the tip over to simply meet the other folds.
- Then, fold the piece in half through the central axis.
- Pull the tail up.
- Now make a short cut, through the end of the fold, in your whale's tail and fold the corners of the tail outwards.
- Sketch and color the eyes, fins, and any other patterns you wish.
- Gift this interesting craft to your kid.
Comment On This Article