Metallic wind chimes are one of the recycle home
decoration crafts. Read more about the home decor wind chimes craft
Metallic Wind Chimes
Mothers Day is a special occasion, when you can thank your mom and show your gratitude for all the love and blessings she has showered upon you, all her life. The best way to make her feel special is by presenting her with crafts prepared by your hands. One of the crafts hat can surely woo your mommy is metallic wind chimes. These wind chimes make a wonderful personalized gift for your mother's bedroom. You can hang it at her bedroom window, so that the nice tinkling music makes the atmosphere sweet and melodious. Given below are instructions for how to prepare metallic wind chimes for your mom, on this Mother's Day.
How To Make Metallic Wind Chimes
- 4 Light Metal Measuring Cups of Different Sizes
- Acrylic Paint Colors
- Drill (Optional)
- Fishing Line
- Paint Brush
- Wire Whisk
- If your measuring cups do not already have a hole on the handle, drill one on the handle of each cup.
- Paint your cups in any design and color as you like using acrylic paint and paint brush such as floral, geometric or even abstract patterns.
- Preferably, use different main colors on each cup but you can paint them in red, white and green combination for Christmas and black and orange for Halloween.
- Paint the wire whisk too as desired.
- When the paint dries, spray sealer on the wire whisk and the measuring cups.
- Now tie the fishing line to each cup.
- Vary the length of string for each cup, preferably the smallest length of string for the smallest cup and so on in ascending order.
- Tie the other end of the fishing line to whisk and make sure that the knot is secure.
- Your wind chime is now ready to be gifted.
Comment On This Article