Key chain for dads is unique Father's Day craft
for kids. Learn how to make key chains for Daddy.
Key Chain for Dads
Key chain is a great gift that a father will cherish forever. This craft is so easy for kids to make that it becomes a fun activity for them. Give this gift to a dad and you can immediately see the smile on his face. He will absolutely love it and carry it around proudly. Kids can make these special key chains for their dads, but it is necessary to let them do it only under adult supervision. They should never be allowed to cut the meat trays or operate ovens by themselves. The craft involves the writing of special Father's Day message and name of the child on it, making the gift even more special. Let us get the complete details on making key chain for dads.
How To Make Key Chains For Daddy
Things You Will Need
- Cookie Sheet
- Key Ring
- Meat Tray
- Permanent Markers
- Sharp Knife
- Cut out the curved sides of the meat tray using the knife and Let the kids decorate the meat tray with markers and write 'Happy Father's Day' on it as the message.
- On the back of the tray, ask the child to write their names and the date and year of the Father's Day, using the permanent marker.
- Use the knife tip to make a hole in the meat tray close to one of the edges. Line the cookie sheet with foil and then put your meat tray on it.
- Put in the oven on low heat for two to five minutes and be careful that meat tray does not get rolled up or stick together.
- Take the meat tray out of the oven and let it cool keep in mind that meat trays shrink when heated and get hardened up, once they cool down.
- Add a key ring to the hole and your special Father's Day key chain is ready.
Comment On This Article