Making Graduation cap is one of the interesting
Graduation party crafts. Learn how to make graduation cap table
Making Graduation Cap
A graduation party can never ever be complete without one thing and that is none other than the graduation cap. A graduation gown, only when paired with a graduation cap, becomes the perfect outfit to celebrate your child's achievement. The graduation day is a very special and big event for a person and therefore, you would want to make something for him/her, to commemorate the occasion. Why not make a graduation cap? Apart from serving as a gift, it can make a wonderful prop for graduation party activities. You can even make the cap larger enough to use it as table centerpiece for the graduation party dinner. Making a graduation cap is very easy as well as economical. Read on to explore the details.
How To Make Graduation Cap
Things You Will Need
- Golden Marker
- Poster Board
- Cut out a strip of the poster board that is about five to six inches wide and long enough to go comfortably around your head.
- Let both the ends of strip overlap for about an inch and staple them together.
- Fold the bottom edge of the circle for about half an inch. Glue the folded edge of the circle on rest of the poster board.
- Now you need to cut the large square out of the bottom of the poster board. Let it dry.
- Paint the cap in school colors and once the paint dries, attach the tassel to one corner of the square.
- Write the school/college year on the cap in golden letters and your graduation cap is now ready to wear.