Fresh Floral bouquet and fresh flower wedding
crafts are fun to make. Learn how to make fresh flower wedding
Fresh Floral Bouquet
The enduring aroma of flowers brings a gentle smile on the lips of almost everyone on this earth. Flowers are used on almost all the special occasion, for various reasons, right from presenting as a gift to forming a part of the overall decorations. However, one of the best uses of a flower bouquet is in the hands of a bride. A fresh flower wedding bouquet makes the dressed up bride look even more elegant and lovely. Such a bouquet should be light and easy to hold, with the exact size and shape depending on the wedding gown as well as the body shape and height of the bride. If you are going to attend a wedding, what better gift for the bride, other than a bouquet that you have made with your own hands? The information given below will help you turn the though into reality.
How To Make Fresh Floral Wedding Bouquets
Things You Will Need
- Floral or Stem Wrap Tape
- Floral Wire
- Hot Glue
- Long Stemmed Fresh Flowers
- Preservative Solution
- Sharp Knife
- Small Bucket
- Soak the fresh flowers in a preservative solution in the small bucket overnight so that your bouquet lasts longer.
- Pull all the flowers together and loosely wrap the wire around their stems in a spiral fashion, all along their lengths. Trim the stems at the bottom using the sharp knife.
- Wrap the floral tape around the wires and steps tightly and leave no buckles and gaps.
- Spread out the stems to make the bouquet look beautiful and check that there are still no gaps in the floral tape, even when it is stretched or pulled a little downwards.
- Make ribbon tails at the end of the stems by attaching ribbons using the hot glue.
- Use hot glue to tack one end of the ribbon one inch from the bottom of the stem and then wrap it around the taped stems all along their lengths and then glue the ribbon at the topmost end and trim the extra ribbon.
Comment On This Article