Box Town for children is one of the recycling
boxes craft and can be used as toy town craft for kindergarten.
Box Town for Children
A box town for children demands a little creativity, which can turn trash into a most beautiful art piece. Mainly a kindergarten craft, it is a fun to create and requires minimal effort. This box town can be used as part of a science model as well as an arts and crafts display. It proves to be an interesting activity for children, which increases their power of observation, imagination and creativity. It has the ability to keeping the young ones busy and entertainment for hours at a stretch. Given below is the complete information on the materials and method required for making a box town for children.
Toy Town Craft for Kindergarten
Thing You Will Need
- Colored Papers
- Old Boxes, Tissue Paper Tubes and Cartons
- Cut doors, windows and other shapes from boxes, cartons and containers to make buildings.
- After making the shapes cover the buildings with colored paper. Add tissue tube chimneys.
- Decorate the homes with flower boxes and other things that can be visible from windows. You may add smoke cutouts to factory chimneys.
- Use the tissue paper tube for the trunk of the tree. Draw a treetop in cardboard and cover it with green color for the leaf canopy and cut it out. Glue or tape the treetop on the tube tree trunk.
- Use crayons to color roads, river and any other enhancements to the box town.
Comment On This Article