Bath ice-cream bomb is an easy bath & body
craft. Learn how to make soap craft here.
Bath Ice-cream Bomb
Bath and body crafts make bathing an altogether different, and much more pleasurable, experience. In this context, one of crafts that come to mind is the bath ice-cream bomb. You can easily bring a spa-like feel to your bath by adding handmade ice-cream bomb in it. As you add it to your bathtub, which if already full of warm water, it will relax you and invigorate you at the same time. These bath ice-cream bombs can also be gifted to your friends and loved ones, on special occasions. The bath Ice-cream bomb is quite fragrant and makes a beautiful bathroom accessory as well. You can some of the bath bombs neatly stacked in a large bowl and decorate them with fake cardboard wafers, to make them look like a real sundae scoop placed in your bathroom. Let us know more about the craft.
How To Make Bath Ice-cream Bomb
- ½ cup Citric Acid
- ½ tbsp Water
- 1 ½ cup Baking Soda or Soda Bicarbonate
- 10-15 drops Fragrance Oil or Essential Oil
- 2 tsp Almond Oil or Apricot Kernel Oil
- 5 drops Food Coloring
- Stir the dry ingredients well in a bowl.
- Drizzle in almond or apricot kernel oil, while stirring until the mixture is moistened.
- Add more fragrance or essential oil and base oil as needed and keep stirring until it mixes well.
- Add water so that the mixture is not crumbly.
- Roll the mixture in shape of a ball using your hands
- Put the ball in a lightly oiled round mold or ice-cream scoop to give it a better shape.
- Let it slip gently on a sheet of wax paper, where you have to leave it until it dries and gets set which can take many days.
- Keep these ice-cream bombs in your bath room and add 1 bath bomb to the bath under running water to get that special frizzing spa-like bath that will help to relax.
Comment On This Article