Baby Gift Box can help you out on how to wrap baby
shower gifts and making baby shower gift packing box is so easy too.
Baby Gift Box
Kids are more observant than most adults on how you present a gift.
They will love to receive a personalized gift wrapped up in the
beautiful box you have designed yourself for them. This beautiful box is
easy to make and an excellent idea for the presentation of baby shower
gifts and gift packing box can actually be treasured by the parents of
the newborn just as a memory keepsake to show to the baby when he or she
Things You Will Need:
- Foam board box
- Fusible Fleece
- Printed Fabric
- Ribbon Trim
- Striped fabric for sides of box
- Wonder Under
- Trace the bottom of the box on paper side of Wonder Under, press
it on the printed fabric and cut it out.
- Trace outlines of the top of the box and add a ½ border to
it on the paper side of Wonder Under, press it on the printed fabric
and cut it out too.
- Now trace the top of the lid of the box on fusible fleece and cut
- Place the adhesive side of the fusible fleece down on the top of
lid and press it lightly with steam iron. You may add more layers of
fleece, if you like.
- Glue the fabric for the lid right on top of the fleece, making
sure that printed side on the 'up' side.
- Excess fabric should be glued to the sides of the lid.
- Cut out striped fabric in a rectangular shape. Add one inch to
the height of the box and ½ inch to its circumference to get
the length and width of the rectangle.
- Glue it to the sides of the box and fold and glue ½ inch of
fabric along the top edge of the box and other ½ to the bottom
- Glue readymade appliqués to the side of the box or make
them yourself first.
- To make appliqués, without removing the paper backing of
Wonder Under, iron it on the wrong side of the fabric and cut out
animal shapes from it. Paint it or do embroidery on it for details.
- Now, peel off paper backing and iron it to help it fuse in the
place on the sides of the box by ironing it.
- Glue ribbon trims around the edges of the lid of the box for a
Comment On This Article